- Specifically responsible for Database and System installation, training and project management for the TabSquare products & associated interfaces.
- Perform on-site evaluation of client premises for pre-implementation.
- Manage project timelines, installation and configuration of the TabSquare product suite.
- Track and resolve issues and escalate issues when required.
- Provide application training with a demonstrated understanding of Application, Database and content management systems.
- Be familiar with and adhere to the latest training and installation standards and procedures.
- Work with internal support and product teams to ensure service level requirements are exceeded.
- Understand systematic testing to optimize product performance and reduce bugs.
- Be able to analyze the reasons behind problems / bugs during testing.
- Work with customers to ensure that contractual service expectations are exceeded.
- Provide pre-sales support to the local sales team.
- NITEC or Diploma IT or equivalent
- Strong analytical, people management and project management skills
- Working knowledge of Incident, Problem and Change Management disciplines (desired)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self motivated and excellent customer handling skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure to meet service levels agreement
- Experience in similar role will be a plus
If you are "the one", apply to us at firstname.lastname@example.org