The Sales Manager role, based in Singapore, will be responsible for developing sales opportunities, defining strategy, competitive positioning and account execution. The candidate will also manage existing customer relationships, ensure revenue targets are met and report to the Sales Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop client pipeline through cold-calling, face-to-face meetings and networking.
• Effectively communicate value proposition, company vision, product and service capabilities to target clients.
• Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing and payment collection.
• Organize and ensure regular and continuous client engagement to build and maintain long term relationship with clients.
• Identify key people in the industry that influence client buying decisions (consultants and technology partners) and work with them to generate leads and opportunities.
• Use sales tools for accurate forecasting of current and future business.
• Minimum of 4+ years in B2B sales experience or 3+ years of selling F&B technology systems such as point of sales system, mobility solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to assist with the development, execution of sales plans and deal closures. A strong sales track record will be a plus.
• Highly motivated with an outgoing personality; a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
• A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and has the ability to multi-task.
• Accomplished presentation skills with the ability to present on one-on-one basis or large groups settings.
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters degree a plus.
We offer a competitive package in line with industry standards which includes base salary + stock options, vacation and holidays upon confirmation and travel expenses reimbursement.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Mail us your resume at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.