Location : Sydney
Country Sales Manager is the business leader responsible for the overall sales for TabSquare in Australia. The role, based in Sydney, will develop, refine and deliver the on the Sales Targets, achieving agreed market share, sales growth and margin and customer satisfaction targets.
The role will manage relationship with existing partners in assigned locations, ensure revenue targets are met and will report in to the Sales Director.
- Develop client pipeline for target segment ranging from single restaurants to large chains
- Hire an lead sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and payment collection and result tracking
- Organize and ensure regular and continuous client engagement to maintain and build long term relationship with clients.
- Identify key people in the industry that influence client buying decisions (consultants and technology partners) and work with them to generate leads and opportunities.
- Use sales tools for accurate forecasting of current and future business.
- Monitor the competition activity and strategy in the market
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments
- Minimum of 8+ years B2B sales experience or 7+ years of success selling F&B technology systems such as point of sales system, mobility solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to assist with the development, execution of sales plans and deal closures
- Highly motivated with an outgoing personality a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and has the ability to multi-task