Company & Role
Fueled by one of the largest sets of its kind in the region, the team at TabSquare is working on some of the most challenging and fascinating technology problems available right now in the restaurant industry. From personalising the dining experience for restaurant diners by analysing their past behaviours & interactions, to predicting restaurant occupancy based on weather and traffic conditions – we are using big data to help change the way millions of people will dine at the restaurants and how restaurateurs will manage restaurant’s operations and engage with their restaurant patrons in the future. You will be a part of “Restaurants 2.0” story! This is a unique opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to change the face of the restaurant industry.
Right now, we’re looking for a highly motivated, energetic and results-driven Business Development Executive/ Manager who not only understands what it takes to drive great relationships, but wants to have a major impact on our company and our clients! The Business Development Executive/Manager, reporting into Country Sales Manager, Singapore, will be responsible for creating and executing strategies for acquiring new customers within Singapore.
- Develop & execute strategies to acquire new business through direct sales techniques [Cold calling, face-to- face meetings, networking, participation in trade shows, industry events]
- Effectively communicate value proposition, company vision, product and service capabilities to target clients.
- Build, manage & monitor end-to-end Sales funnel from lead generation, qualification, sales pitches, contract negotiation, contracting and payments
- Organize and ensure regular and continuous client engagement to build and maintain long term relationship with clients.
- Identify key people in the industry that influence client buying decisions (consultants and technology partners) and work with them to generate leads and opportunities.
- Study and constantly keep updated about industry trends, competition activities, new products and entrants and create mitigation strategies accordingly
- Regularly update sales activities in TabSquare’s CRM tool, Regularly use sales tools for accurate forecasting of current and future business
2 + years of experience in selling enterprise / business solutions, products or services. Experience in selling IT solution sales, selling products or services to Food & beverage industry will be helpful in this role
- Highly motivated by success, results-driven with a real energy and drive but a team player with strong people skills
- Able to understand, formulate and execute actions plan in accordance to the team’s, department’s and company’s strategies and targets.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Confident presenting to, collaborating with and negotiating at an executive level.
- Highly independent, intuitive and autonomous
- Ability to manage multiple projects and perform under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Culturally aware and able to form cooperative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Resilience, and a “Can Do” attitude
- Accountable – follows-through or follows-up on all commitments.
Everything you do in a start-up makes a huge difference. Remember that you are no longer surrounded by a safety net. In a start-up, everything you do will contribute to the ultimate success or failure of the business. You have the chance to make REAL IMPACT! And that is how important YOU are!
If YOU are “the one”, Apply to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.