Company & Role
Fueled by one of the largest sets of its kind in the region, the team at TabSquare is working on some of the most challenging and fascinating technology problems available right now in the restaurant industry. From personalising the dining experience for restaurant diners by analysing their past behaviours & interactions, to predicting restaurant occupancy based on weather and traffic conditions – we are using big data to help change the way millions of people will dine at the restaurants and how restaurateurs will manage restaurant’s operations and engage with their restaurant patrons in the future. You, will be a part of “Restaurants 2.0” story! This is a unique opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to change the face of the restaurant industry.
This is a regional role and you will be working across a range of markets in different stages of evolution, different industry problems and different language barriers which makes this role very enriching, challenging and exciting. You will be working across developed markets like Singapore, Australia, New Zealand as well as developing markets like Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia etc. The position offers a good mix of strategy development & actual execution experience. The marketing manager is expected to not only manage the day to day marketing activities across geographies but also help create long term marketing strategy for the company in line with the company objectives; co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities and oversee the company’s marketing budget.
• Events: Build a event participation calendar for key industry events, Organization & coordination of industry events, branded marketing events including pre-‐event marketing and post-‐event customer connect.
• Direct Marketing: Drive content creation in line with communication strategy, maintain & build potential customer mailing list, coordinate monthly newsletter. Manage & improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Website & other digital asset management: Drive online marketing & communication strategy , maintain, regularly update website content in line with strategy and sales objectives.
• Search engine optimization (SEO): developing strategies to increase number of incoming leads by getting high-‐ranking placements in search results.
• Pay per click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-‐paid search results.
• Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
• Press Relationships: Build relationships with key relevant industry journalists, set-‐up & monitor PR strategy, deal with daily journalist request, press release & press pack conception + mailing, following up press impact & archiving
• Marketing Communication: Marketing material development in line with communication strategy, products sheets, commercial presentations, communication tools
• Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
5-6 years of relevant B2B marketing experience with the following core skills:
· Strong knowledge and experience preferably in B2B marketing, especially in digital and content marketing.
· Resourceful, self-motivated, independent and good team player.
· Ability to prioritise and efficiently manage his time & deliver to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Effective communicator and proficient in English & Mandarin
· Strong analytical and project management skills.
· Confident and dynamic personality.
Experience in marketing of IT products/services will get additional weightage.