About the Company & Role
Fueled by one of the largest sets of its kind in the region, the team at TabSquare is working on some of the most challenging and fascinating technology problems available right now in the restaurant industry. From personalising the dining experience for restaurant diners by analysing their past behaviours & interactions, to predicting restaurant occupancy based on weather and traffic conditions – we are using big data to help change the way millions of people will dine at the restaurants and how restaurateurs will manage restaurant’s operations and engage with their restaurant patrons in the future. You, will be a part of “Restaurants 2.0” story! This is a unique opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to change the face of the restaurant industry.
We are looking for a hardworking, sincere and passionate developers who are looking to be a part of a fast growing team which is doing some awesome stuff. Currently we have openings for multiple positions - iOS, Android and Frontend Web developers, based out of Jakarta.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop applications on iOS / Android / Web platform for various devices
- Quickly build new & innovative features on our core product lines
- Maintain high level of performance quality and bug free use experience
- Continuously discover, evaluate, & implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Support existing client implementations
- Work on existing product implementations to address queries and questions
- Resolve bugs and issues raised by client teams
- Have proven experience on building and publishing iOS app / Android App / Mobile & Desktop Web apps
- Experience with Agile or Kanban methodologies or related iterative development processes will be necessary to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
- Good understanding of development fundamentals - end to end mobile development life cycle
- Experience with application communicating web server via web services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience in developing adaptive/responsive user interface for different device types
- Experience in developing rich UI and custom gestures including stacked and auto layouts
- Strong knowledge of memory management, multi-threading, ARC in objective C or related concepts in Android development environment
- Experience in design and developing application using Core data/ Sqllite / realmDb etc
- Experience in Integration with native API like camera, GPS, address book, maps, etc
- Creating Custom Components
- Understanding of XML/JSON
- Experience in testing methods and deployment/release processes
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, and emerging technologies
- Prefer basic English speaking applicant
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Qualification: Bachelors degree a plus but not must.
We offer a competitive package in line with industry standards which includes base salary + stock options, vacation and holidays upon confirmation and travel expenses reimbursement.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Mail us your resume at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.