We are looking for an energetic, mature individual with good software engineering capabilities. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in designing, delivering database and web services for Mobile app environment or third party systems like Point of Sale (POS) Systems etc.
The role will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with the application development team to build robust back-end systems including designing, developing and maintaining the databases & web-services.
- Lead the roll-out and upgrade processes involved in deploying new versions of the products.
- Monitor and improve the performance of Live systems and associated interfaces.
- Analyze and fix issues on client side during pre and post go-live.
- Provide DB and application training to internal team with a demonstrated understanding of database and content management systems.
- Application server, relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in MySQL and data modeling is required.
- Experience in integrations with external data sources and external APIs/Web Services.
- Experience working with third party systems like Point of Sale (POS) systems etc is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud Computing, especially Amazon Web Service is a plus.
- Strong ability in Object Oriented Programming and Design is required.
- An understanding of MVC and modern web frameworks.
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Strong problem solving and skills are required.
- Degree or Diploma level education preferably in an analytical field such as engineering, computer science, or maths.
We offer attractive salary for those with the relevant experience and skills. Unfortunately, we are able to notify only shortlisted candidates. Mail us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org