About the Company & Role
Fueled by one of the largest sets of its kind in the region, the team at TabSquare is working on some of the most challenging and fascinating technology problems available right now in the restaurant industry. From personalising the dining experience for restaurant diners by analysing their past behaviours & interactions, to predicting restaurant occupancy based on weather and traffic conditions – we are using big data to help change the way millions of people will dine at the restaurants and how restaurateurs will manage restaurant’s operations and engage with their restaurant patrons in the future. You, will be a part of “Restaurants 2.0” story! This is a unique opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to change the face of the restaurant industry.
We are looking for a hardworking, sincere and passionate developers who are looking to be a part of a fast growing team which is doing some awesome stuff. Currently we have openings for multiple positions - Backend Web developers, based out of Jakarta.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the application development team to build robust back-end systems including designing, developing and maintaining the databases & web-services.
- Lead the roll-out and upgrade processes involved in deploying new versions of the products.
- Monitor and improve the performance of Live systems & associated interfaces.
- Analyze and fix issues on client side during pre and post go-live.
- Provide DB & application training to internal team with a demonstrated understanding of database and content management systems Key Qualifications
- Application server, Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in MySQL and data modeling is required.
- Experience in integrations with external data sources and external APIs/Web Services.
- Experience working with third party systems like Point of Sale(POS) systems, payments gateways etc. is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud Computing, especially Amazon Web Service is a plus
- Strong ability in Object Oriented Programming and Design is required.
- An understanding of MVC and modern web frameworks.
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Strong problem solving and skills are required.
- Experience with Agile or Kanban methodologies or related iterative development processes will be necessary to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
- Good understanding of development fundamentals - end to end mobile development life cycle
- Experience with application communicating web server via web services (SOAP and REST)
- Understanding of XML/JSON
- Experience in testing methods and deployment/release processes
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, and emerging technologies
- Prefer basic English speaking applicant
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Qualification: Bachelors degree a plus but not must.
We offer a competitive package in line with industry standards which includes base salary + stock options, vacation and holidays upon confirmation and travel expenses reimbursement.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Mail us your resume at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.