We are looking for a hardworking, sincere and passionate individual to join an exciting growth oriented role. The job holder will use their analytical and technical expertise in Android development and support. You'll utilize your expertise in Java coding, and your familiarity with the AndroidStudio and Eclipse IDE.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop applications on Android platform for various devices.
- Quickly build new & innovative features.
- Maintain high level of performance quality and bug free use experience.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, & implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Support existing client implementations
- Work on existing product implementations to address queries and questions
- Resolve bugs and issues raised by client teams
- Have proven experience on a published Android app
- Good understanding of Android fundamentals - end to end app development
- Experience in design and developing mobile and tablet applications
- Experience with web service integration (REST and JSON, HTTP)
- Experience and developing rich UI and custom gestures
- Strong knowledge of memory management and objective C
- Excellent knowledge in core Java, RESTful web services & Android SDK'
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Eclipse & ANT based build system
- Experience Android Studio
- Experience in Gradle
- Experience in Integration with native API like camera, GPS, address book, mapkit, etc.
- Experience in testing methods and app release processes.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Prefer basic English speaking applicant
- iOS APP development experience shall be given additional advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters degree a plus.
We offer a competitive package in line with industry standards which includes base salary + stock options, vacation and holidays upon confirmation and travel expenses reimbursement.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Mail us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.