We are looking for a hardworking, sincere and passionate individual to join an exciting growth oriented role. The job holder will use their analytical and technical expertise in IOS development and support.
Experience in developing mobile applications for iOS and any exposure to Objective C or XCode is highly desirable as well. Additionally, experience with Agile or XP methodologies or related iterative development processes will be necessary to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop applications on iOS platform for various devices.
- Quickly build new & innovative features.
- Maintain high level of performance quality and bug free use experience.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, & implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Support existing client implementations
- Work on existing product implementations to address queries and questions
- Resolve bugs and issues raised by client teams
- Have proven experience on a published iOS app
- Good understanding of iOS fundamentals - end to end app development
- Experience in design and developing iPhone, iPad, and universal (iPhone+iPad) application
- Experience with application communicating w/ server via web services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience in designing user interface using storyboard/xib
- Experience and developing rich UI and custom gestures
- Strong knowledge of memory management, multi-threading, ARC in objective C
- Experience in design and developing application using Core data and Sqllite or similar SQL based DBs
- Experience in Integration with native API like camera, GPS, address book, mapkit, etc.
- Creating Custom Components.
- Understanding of XML/JSON.
- Experience in testing methods and app release processes.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Prefer basic English speaking applicant
- Android app development experience will be given additional advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters degree a plus.
We offer a competitive package in line with industry standards which includes base salary + stock options, vacation and holidays upon confirmation and travel expenses reimbursement.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Mail us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.