We are looking for a hardworking, sincere and passionate individual to join an exciting growth oriented role. The job holder will use their analytical and technical expertise in APP development and support under IONIC. You'll utilize your expertise with the Ionic Framework and a good working knowledge of REST API and Angular
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop applications on IONIC platform for various devices.
- Quickly build new & innovative features.
- Maintain high level of performance quality and bug free use experience.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, & implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Support existing client implementations
- Work on existing product implementations to address queries and questions
- Resolve bugs and issues raised by client teams
- Have proven experience on a published app built on IONIC framework
- Good understanding of app development fundamentals - end to end app development
- Experience in design and developing mobile and tablet applications
- Experience in developing cross platform mobile apps using Ionic framework
- Experience with NodeJs, PHP, and Mongodb
- Experience in Bootstrap.
- Experience translating wire frames and high-level designs into working code.
- Good understanding of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues.
- Adherence to web standards and best practices.
- Experience developing web and mobile applications using responsive design.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks desirable.
- Experience with Type Script is desirable.
- Experience developing hybrid mobile applications using Phone Gap desirable.
- Experience testing and deploying on iOS and Android.
- Logical and Problem Solving Skills
- Knowledge in Other Mobile Technologies or Server Side Programming will be added advantage
- Experience with Git, Phone gap, Sencha, JQuery mobile and custom plugins development would be an advantage.
- Prefer basic English speaking applicant
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters degree a plus.
We offer a competitive package in line with industry standards which includes base salary + stock options, vacation and holidays upon confirmation and travel expenses reimbursement.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Mail us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.